Sunday 6 February 2011

Welcome

Here is the blog that I will host for my learning on the DMU University Certificate in Web Enhanced Practice (UCPDWEP). Please find here my course related ramblings, from moment to moment, as I mull things over and sprout ideas. I am a novice of many things and so I welcome and woo you to comment on my posts with your advice, insights, experiences and opinions. Please feel free to keep me on track, take me “off-roading”, broaden my view, challenge my thinking, help me to see and understand things.

I look forward to our conversations here with light and lively energy and with the freedom of a learning mind.


UCPDWEP

1 comment:

  1. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete